PURPLESTRIDE T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST
Calling all creative types – we are looking for a new design for our PurpleStride T-shirts! Help raise awareness and showcase your artistic side. The winning design will be featured on all spring 2014 PurpleStride event T-shirts and credited to the artist. You don’t need to be a professional. If you have a great idea for a concept but your drawing skills need a little assistance, send in your best attempt to sketch out your concept. If your design is selected, we will work with you to refine and perfect it.
The winning artist will be credited on event shirts and www.PurpleStride.org. So get started today – all designs must be submitted or postmarked by 11 p.m. PST Saturday, September 28.
- Designs should use one color. Please avoid using gradients or overly intricate images as these are hard to print on T-shirts.
- Designs should convey hope, movement, passion and inspiration in the fight against pancreatic cancer.
- Designs should fit within a 12”x 12” box. Designs can be smaller than 12” x 12”.
- Designs should include the event title, “PurpleStride”, as well as the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network logo and the year 2014. The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network logo is not available for download – please do your best to approximate (insert tagless horizontal logo image).
- Designs may be hand-drawn or computer-designed, but “clip art” is not allowed.
- Designs must be original and should not include any copyrighted material for which you do not own the copyright.
- The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network will own all rights to the winning design. By submitting you agree that if your design wins, it can be used on the event T-shirts and possibly repurposed for other promotional items.
- We reserve the right to make adjustments to the winning design.
- Entries will be judged by the staff of the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network.
- The contest is open to all supporters, volunteers and staff of the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, and to the general public.
- By submitting you are agree to all contest rules.
- You must submit your design by 11 p.m. PST Saturday, September 28, 2013.
* denotes required field
- Complete the form below and click the submit button to submit your design electronically. Electronic files should not exceed 2MB and should be JPEG or PDF files only.
- If you are unable to submit electronically, please include your full name, email address and phone number and mail to: Pancreatic Cancer Action Network T-Shirt Contest, 1500 Rosecrans Ave., Ste. 200, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. We regret that we are unable to return design submissions.
Thank you for supporting the mission of the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. Together we will know it, fight it and end it!